Airquee offers Local Authority/Management Companies the option to purchase, rent or even spread your payments………
The best offer ever to help customers is to spread your payments on any standard inflatable or soft play product!
Try before you buy or just keep your offerings fresh…
Airquee Air Rent is the rental options for Airquee Ltd specialising in making our range of inflatables available to leisure centres on short, medium or long term rental periods. Air Rent is the rental solution that you’ve been waiting for. Offering pool and land inflatables for hire to leisure centres and sport facilities.
It has a huge benefit to those on a strict budget, secure in the knowledge that all costs are covered, no unexpected expenditure! All accessories are provided with the inflatable and we offer complimentary marketing support.
Short to Long Term Rental Options
- Rent a pool or land inflatable from 2 weeks (perfect for Summer holidays) to as long as you like (the longer the contract, the better the rates!)
- Choose from a range of inflatables from our hire stock
- Servicing and warranty included
- Option to change inflatables to keep play fresh for users (on longer rental plan delivery and collection charges apply)
- Options to buy the inflatable
Please call our sales team to discuss your finance options.
Finance your Inflatable and Softplay Products
Get the best equipment. Just lease it.
Do you need the best equipment, so your business can reach extraordinary heights? Equipment leasing is designed to offer fixed term finance and repayments with maximum tax relief (90% of The Times’ Top 100 companies use leasing).
With banks still restrictive on lending for equipment, our funders can offer competitive equipment leasing without requiring a huge cash investment upfront.
Equipment finance can help increase your profitability by conserving your working capital, allowing you to put it to use in other more profitable ways. Let the equipment earn its money. You wouldn’t pay your staff in advance so why pay for your equipment!
Why lease equipment with Johnson Reed?
- Increase your profitability – maintain your working capital and put it to use in other more profitable ways
- Help your cashflow – get new equipment now without affecting your cash reserves
- Afford the best quality – have the very latest equipment
- Pay as you use – spread the cost across the working life of your equipment (i.e. over three to five years)
- Tax allowable – rentals are fully tax deductible
- Upgrade equipment – simply upgrade equipment or extend its current usage
- Plan your budgets – FD’s love to know repayments are fixed
- Simple direct debit – one rental can include all equipment and additional costs i.e. installation and training
- Keep your credit lines intact – leasing doesn’t affect any of your existing credit lines
- Flexible buyout – easy end of term buyout
Want to find out more about equipment leasing? Get in touch with our friendly, specialist team.
Disclaimer: All finance is provided by Johnson Reed business finance. Leasing is suitable for UK business users only. This can include new or established businesses. Quotation is only valid for Limited companies and is for illustration purposes only. Subject to status and credit approval. E&OE. Documentation fees may apply. A deposit/advance rental and/or personal guarantee may be required. Title transfer/ownership options are available at end of lease term.